Monday, October 24, 2011

Andrew Martin paper

My BFF was visiting from the UK this weekend and showed me 'love letters' wallpaper by Andrew Martin (above). So fun. I checked out the designer's website to see what else he has going on and liked the way he styled the spaces for the papers featured here. If you are in the market for wallpaper, go see Maura Buckley of Etc (located at Suburban Paint 8 Main Street in Millburn). She has done a beautiful job setting up her wares in front of the shop and has a great assortment of books to peruse. She can also order Andrew Martin paper! Powder rooms, foyers and guest rooms are the perfect opportunity to have fun with your walls!










This one is my favorite. I've seen book papers before, but this one is just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment