Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sheila Bridges

I am very excited for designer Sheila Bridges memoir "The Bald Mermaid" to be published next month. I first learned about Bridges when she designed Bill Clinton's offices in Harlem. Her work is beautiful and each project is so different from the next. The book covers everything from her designs to the personal struggle she faced losing her hair to alopecia as an adult. I look forward to reading it and seeing more of her work in the future. Hope you enjoy your weekend.











  
Like Shed on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Amazing interiors! I especially love the written words as wallpaper and the red/teal bathroom. Wonderful work thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing interiors! I especially love the written words as wallpaper and the red/teal bathroom. Wonderful work thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete