Monday, February 24, 2014

The Tides

Last week I happily escaped the cold Northeast for warm, fabulous South Beach. We stayed at the Loews, which was lovely, but on a tour of the Art Deco buildings I fell hard for The Tides. I didn't realize - as I was ooh-ing and ah-ing - that the 77-year-old hotel was re-designed by Kelly Wearstler in 2008. Her husband, Brad Korzen bought the hotel in 06'. It's simply stunning. And according to our guide the guest rooms are the largest in South Beach. Already thinking of an excuse to visit next year!!



Wearstler in a Tides guest room.  








 With the family.

House Beautiful interview with Wearstler from a room at The Tides. Click image to enlarge.
Photos 1,4,6,7,9 me, the others via KW.
Facebook? Like Shed HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Would love to be there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. signed up for your blog + looks great + the diana patheon bust look good. good luck everyone. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete