Monday, February 2, 2015

Until next time

This spring will be six years since Shed opened. I cannot remember a time when I walked in and didn't feel good about being there.
We launched the Shed website last year to reach a larger audience and offer more product. So far so good. After giving it a lot of thought, I have decided to focus my energy and resources on the website and close the Baker Street store. It is a bittersweet decision, but the right one, I believe.
I cannot begin to think about all the faces I will miss and the gratitude I have for everyone who enjoyed the store and help make it a special place. You know who you are and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Shed is not closing; just growing and evolving. I have already sourced great new vendors and products that will go on the website in the upcoming months. Excited for what lays ahead. I'll continue the blog to keep you in the loop and keep the design inspiration coming.
Until next time. Thank you. Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment